Final Project Proposal

 For the beginning of this class, I already knew what I wanted to do sort of. Which I will be doing a videos of me using different materials and spaces in the video to give it some type of dramatic effect. I want to take photos of the nature because I really did like taking pictures of many different things that I am doing or see when I am out and about. Ever since taking theses type of classes I always love doing videos and photos which is my art to me. 





"Abstraction today is no longer that of the map, the double, the mirror or the concept. Stimulation is no longer of that territory, a referential being or substance. It is the generation by models of a real without origin or reality" (Pg. 2). I feel like I chose this quote because it relates because I want my videos to at least show some type of abstraction or reality to my photos or videos. This quote means to me is that your artwork can show the realness of what you are doing. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)