Progress Report of the Final Project

 "It can be seen that the iconoclasts, who are often accused of despising and denying images, were in fact the ones who accorded them their actual worth, unlike the iconolaters, who saw in them only reflections and were content to venerate God at one remove" (Pg.9). I feel like what I took from this quote is that you cannot deny any bodies talent or what they bring to the table. Also, that you should not take any judgment for it or feel bad about it. 




https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1C8cHh5Vg9A8U1f7Dn9MgMPuDxrywrrSyeZ98DlQ3k3k/edit?usp=sharing


For my final project I wanted to show movement and how we can use are bodies with. So which is dancing for me recently ever since I quit football two years ago. The dance group is called Afro Fusions, and we dance many different genres of music but mainly to Afro Beats. So, in this video I wanted to show me and the rest of my group members using our bodies in different movements. 

Comments

  1. I loved the dancing in this video here. I am excited to see how you put a variety of such dance videos together to create a coherent whole out of it. Will you then just present them one after another as a collection or are you trying to pull these together into a larger video edit? If the latter applies, how will you be going about editing rhythm and style? This seems like a fun project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your idea of a video of things we can use our bodies with because it helps us understand how important it is to keep in shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see your completed final project! I think it's going to be really fun. I'm curious about the vlog aspect of this video that you mentioned during your presentation. How do you see that tying into the dance? Will you be talking about the dance? Will you be documenting the rehearsal process? I'm also curious how you see the quote you included here fitting into your project because it's a really interesting one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)