My World

Some art project I did last term 

 Hi guys! My name is Tyler Johnson. I am currently a fifth year here at Lawrence. I am Studio Art major and minor in Ethic Studies. I am excited to be in this class and learn how to take photos and make good videos. I feel like for me recently I've been wanting to get into videos and photos because sometimes I make videos and take a lot of photos. I live in Los Angeles, California born and raised. I love living in my city because you can literally do anything out there. Plus you can explore the cities and enjoy those moments with your friends. So here is some images that I have taken to get a sense of me and little bit of my art work at the same. 


A photo of me at Rolling Loud, photo of me for 21st birthday party, 


For the most part of my life I just be chilling and enjoying life for what it is. Normally I do work, hangout with friends, do adventurous things like going to beach, views, movies, etc. I really do love hanging out with my family and also a good vibe being with them. They are the reason why I am who I am today. I just looked up to them and also just good role models in my life. "Media, by altering the environment, evoke in us unique ratios of sense perceptions. The extension of any one sense alters the way we think and act- the way we perceive the world" (Pg. 24). I feel like this quote is relatable to me for my world or life I create this environment of my life to have a cool vibe. I can relate to this quote because I make the world my world and be okay with that. But also with the help of my friends, family, and some mentors made me see the world for how I see it. 

Me and my friend from back home
and me past out with my college friend. 


Another artwork photo I did 




My family 
And YouTube Channel:www.youtube.com/@TYsLife-fl5pp


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)