Everything We Do (Is Music) SoundScape

 From McLuhan, "We hear sounds from everywhere, without ever having to focus. Sounds come from "above" from "below", from in "front" of us, from "behind" us, from our "right", our "left'. We can't shut out sound automatically. We simply are not equipped with earlids. Where a visual space is an organized continuum of a uniformed connected kind, the ear world is a world of simultaneous relationships" (Pg. 112). I feel like music or just sound makes you already listen and try to grasp that sound. Sometimes that music or sound can be good for you or sometimes not. Sometimes we do not even pay attention to sounds that goes around us. 

Profile Pic 


So with my song I decided to have a little of bit of R&B music mixed with Hip Hop. On normally day basis I listen to both genre of music all the time literally everyday. For me music calms especially listening to R&B music. I do not know if it's lyrics or the beat of song but in both do attract my ears. Sometimes I may have that song on repeat because I like the song a lot. With this sound hopefully you guys can get a hint of what kind of music I like listening too. 


                                  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)