End of Class Wrap up

 "I-I hardly know, sir just at present-at least I know who I was when I got up this morning, but I think I must have been changed several times since then" (Pg. 154). With my these projects I had a fun creating a learning different apps and mediums. Actually creating that these projects were difficult but the same time I was enjoying learning new things in art form way. Every project changed me in a way and make see art in a whole different way. 


Prints: I really liked how my prints came out. I am glad that I went around Appleton took some pictures and my friend came along to help me out. At first for me I had a hard time printing out my prints but I got it together. Actually editing the photo to look right on the print paper. Actually taking photos and editing to how the way you want too look was exciting moment for me. I actually making these projects my own content and just having fun playing around a camera, editing apps and other apps. 

Link for the five prints: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r2mUgzltsot3xa8_I50K9b4fWGKEpU145KzPq2liNAM/edit?usp=sharing 

Exhibition: That was first exhibit that I ever had for me doing for some time here at Lawrence. I am glad that I showed up with my friends. Just to see them actually be amazed by my prints and asking me why I named the titles for my print was amazing to me. Even now I still do not know why I named the titles of  prints but I just wanted to capture the moment of my prints. 


I Wanna Go To The Moon 
and 
Walk Thru: Exhibition photos



Book: The book was a interesting way for me to create. Even though I was not able to get the book in time I decided to make a book that you guys can view. In my book is really about me and my life. Some things that I had did in this class and outside of it. I am proud that my artwork in this class came a long way. 

Link for the Book: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Jw-vqUFMASKGMY7xpljGEiVqrsgwa33uG1mtcuAy9C0/edit#slide=id.p

                            Thank you guys for letting me showcase this blog and my artwork! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)