Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)

 "You must talk to the media, not to the programmer is like complaining to a hot dog vendor at a ballpark about how badly your favorite team is playing" (Pg. 142). I feel like creating the video you do want to talk to the media and keep that engagement of your daily life. Now and days especially with this generation I feel we get caught up with some many other things going on in our daily life. I feel like sometimes you can forgot about those things and be use to that structure. Making videos really does capture those moments of everything. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUzC54uLGcc


For the final project I decided to collaborate with my friend and peer Vay. Both of us came with a way of a video calling it "Daily Vlog". In this video we are both describing our day and just giving a day in our lives. This video shows how we through are our days but also the struggles of being a Lawrence student. But in the end we have close friend group that keeps us on our toes. With many different events going on it most definitely keeps me going here especially when I am stressed out and just need a good time. I really like how the video came out it was long process but me and Vay managed to get this done. I hope that you guys enjoy this video!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World