Time and Space

From McLuhan, "The medium, or process, of our time-electric technology-is reshaping and reshaping and restructuring patterns of social interdependence and every aspect of our personal life"(Pg. 8). I feel like I can relate to this quote because my video is electric and sort of reshaping how things look in my video. I think my video is personal for me because I used current different objects that we use everyday. With a video it can make you see different things or have different perspective. 

Picture of Water to relate to my video


 For this project I just wanted to focus on the movement of water. So I just decided to film the lake that is on campus. I also did a couple of shots in the art room that is in Memorial Hall. When I was thinking about time and space I just instantly thought about water can be apart of it. In the videos I made as black and white background. You can hear sounds of the water as I pouring on many different objects. I did not know really why I thought about using water for this main point of my project. But I decide to give things a try and see how everything would turn out. 


   Link:  https://youtu.be/zHwJu9sYCYY?si=8ul12_nxQpZu8mvk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)