Time and Motion

 Pasadena's Suicide Bridge

"Motion is a kind of change, and change takes place in time. Motion can be implied as well as literal"(Lupton, p. 215)

Time and motion is something that is seen in art everyday. Motion and time is a good element that can be use in pictures. This week I decide to go place and take pictures describing Time and Motion. 



Instagram: t.y.__ya_feel_me



So me and my friend decide to go to this place called Pasadena's Suicide Bridge. This bridge is where a lot of people have actually committed a suicide here. So I wanted to capture the moments there at the bridge. It is a place that I thought of going too for long time and wanted to put it into this project. 

Motion is seen in both photos that I have taken. It is motion in the first picture because cars are moving on the freeway. Also the lights in the picture some of them were turning off and on. The second picture is motion because it was taken from an angle and also moving at the same time. I wanted to capture the moments of this place and time of everything. The perspective of the images to see the how things were being used in motion. Also the images capture action. 

I appreciate you guys for stopping by looking at my blog!

 

Comments

  1. I found this one very impactful and i liked the meaning behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard of these bridges so much because of how plenty there are around the world. I love how the motion is happening behind the gated fence.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)