Layers and Transparency

 "Layers allow the designer to treat the image as a collection of assets... designers use layered files to generate"(Lupton, pg. 141). 

I wanted to layer pictures that I have taken in my car while I am driving or at stop light. When layering different things it can be a bit of a mess. I have a collage of pictures that I wanted to put for my blog. All the pictures that I have just so random to me but I thought it match this topic. For the first image at I was going home and look at the sunlight and so then I went to my phone decide to take picture. The image came out to be really nice. The second image I was going to Palm Springs and went to to the drive a at Sonic's. The third image I was with best friend and we stop got a good angle for to show the radio, little bit inside the car, and the trees outside. Layer and Transparency creates a sense of depth in design. 




Instagram: t.y.__ya_feel_me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)