Final

 



Coming into the class I would say that I was confused and excited at the same time. I was confused because everything is on a blog website. I thought everything was going to be as usual go to a zoom class and have discussion. The part about me being was excited that I was doing art something that I really loved to do. Also this term was bit of a challenge of getting the work done for this but I did get the work. Along the way I learned different things which makes me more attracted to art. 

For this class it really took out of my comfort zone because normally for art I just draw whatever. For this class to read, take pictures, and come up with creative ideas. To me was so much fun just having to do. Being in this class it expanded makes want to make more pictures explain to other people about diagrams,colors, pattern, time, and motion. 

Then also having to post them on Instagram. It gave me visual gallery of my art. I plan on using after term on my free time. Doing the work is like exercise and you getting express what you feel about the topics.

I shared two images that I have taken while I am out here in California. The first image is me at a beach site where people go to walk and go fishing. The second image is Palos Verdes View that is place where I go all the time. To chill, blast music there, and look at the amazing view. These places are a good spot for anybody that visit California I strongly recommend it. It is very peaceful and beautiful. 

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody for watching my blogs! I hope you guys enjoy them!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)