Diagram

 "Diagram allow us to see relationships that would not come forward in a straight list of numbers or verbal description... Diagrams can depict the anatomy of a creature, the heirarchy of a corporation, or the flow of ideas" (Lupton, 215). 

Instagram: t.y.__ya_feel_me

When I here the "diagram" charts, blueprints, and images that break the structure of something. I decided use a diagram that explains photosynthesis. It was something that I had learned in middle and high school of my life. This was so important topic to talk about when I had science class. 

While reading this chapter I learned that diagrams can breakdown a lot of the art that I have learn this term. To a diagram is a way of following steps and organizing things that you have going on. I really like this topic because it made think about this picture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Tyler J's World

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)