Tyler J's World

 Introduction 


Hi my name is Tyler Johnson. I am current sophomore at Lawrence . Crazy thing for my major I decide to go into Studio Arts and Engineering with minor of Ethic Studies. I am really excited to get more depth with art and the structure of it. Also to learn more art that I am into. I live in Los Angeles, California born and raised. I still enjoy living out here because there so many cities and places that you can explore out here. You literally find anything to do out here. Theses images that I have chose to talk about me and little bit art at the same time. 


Me 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e60Ps9aHo0





During this Covid-19 I have been staying in the house for the most part. But I could not be the house for long. So I have been hanging out with my close friends. We have been just vibing and driving around the city. Being adventurous since everything out here is shut down. During our adventure I took pictures of me at the ocean just finding some peace and mind clearing there. So I decide to show these pics because they do mean something to me. Black Lives Matter is very important me because as an African American things do need to change for us. Just seeing African Americans come together protest for change in this world is amazing to me. Most definitely one of artist statements is my YouTube channel that I do with my one of best friends. One of my hobbies and I am really passionate about it because its something that I thought for the longest decide do with my close friend. We both come up with funny and creative videos that we think off the top our heads. Also we have to edit videos and put different memes, texts, and other sources in the videos. So I feel like that's art in it's self for me. Last picture of the train tracks it is trains that comes in the morning, evening, and night. To me it is annoying but it is also reminds of home in my head when I am away from home. 


I am hoping that some of creative of art will work for this. I am excited to learn about the different ways of art in this term!

Comments

  1. I appreciate the representation of the BLM march this is great photo. I can tell a lot about you by these images.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Time and Motion

Daily Vlog Collaboration (Allatonceness)